Dragon Ran EvoLution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ran EvoLution

Dragon Ran Episode 4

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROCEDURES: Sending Money in any Money Transfers Agencies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PROCEDURES: Sending Money in any Money Transfers Agencies Empty
PostSubject: PROCEDURES: Sending Money in any Money Transfers Agencies   PROCEDURES: Sending Money in any Money Transfers Agencies Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:20 am

STEP1!

See the donation item list for the list of items available for donation and the corresponding prices for each.

Once you have decided on what items you want and how much you want to donate, proceed to the 2nd step!

STEP2!

Acknowledge the Admin that you want to donate on this server, do this by sending me a message over my YM kim_protacio2001 or my email kim_protacio2000@yahoo.com or text me,#09206145980. PM me your name, characters name, what you want to donate and when you will send the money over Western Union.

STEP3!

Ready for step 3. The steps are outlined for your convenience:
a. Go to the nearest Western Union outlet.
b. Fill up their form with the following:
-- senders name and address (bring ID as they might ask for it)
-- the amount of money you want to send
-- the recievers name and address ( and other infos)

RECIEVER: xx-xx-xx-xx-xx
ADDRESS: xx-xx-xx-x-xx
LANDLINE: xxx-xx-xx
CELLPHONE: x-x-x-x-x

Visit this link below to know more about how to send money using Western Union.

http://www.westernunion.com/info/howToSendAgent.asp?country=PH

STEP4!

Once done with step 3, be sure to get the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and give it to ADMIN`GoDFatheR` thru his cellphone number, LandLine or YM. It is so need to claim the donation. Once the donation is confirmed and recieved,Automatically the items that you donate will be put in your inventories.

WARNING: Avoid donation scams. Only talk to ADMIN or GM`S about your donation. Only the YM and the numbers posted here in are directly linked to ADMIN `GoDFatheR`. BE SURE TO GIVE YOUR MTCN ONLY TO ADMIN `GoDFatheR`

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING Dragon Ran EvoLution.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonranevolution.board-directory.net

PROCEDURES: Sending Money in any Money Transfers Agencies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ran EvoLution :: Donations-
Jump to: